.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Intimacy

Though this site will cover many areas such as relationships, desire, the philosophy of love, my favorite past times - travel and photography, divine contemplation, the idea of personal goals and what success could look like, it will also address the areas of peace and the longing therefor. Visit -- The Intimate Longings Reserve new from the Ihoha Collection.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Complicated but Beautiful

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Random Question

The following was the random question I chose to answer in my personal profile:

When your science teacher smashed a frozen rose with a hammer, did you warm the petals to bring them back to life?

My Reply:


Back in those days, when nuns wore habits, I would have been shocked to see my science teacher smash anything with a hammer.

Oh, I wasn't supposed to go that far back! Okay, let's see, college.... well, Sr. MaryAnn was a quiet, tiny something and loved everything in existence. This was why she became a scientist, because she saw the awesome uniqueness in all things. But, the question had to do with my response to a hammer wielding (mad scientist) doesn't it?

After I regained my composure, I think first, I would look at the effects that the cold had on the petals and possibly how the petal reacted to the blow and pressure -- gently observing every facet of the petal I selected. If it is true that everything in life has its own peculiar attributes, that petal would be different (in some way, no matter how infantesimally small the difference may be) from any other petal in the world.

Everything in life is a gift, it's just that everyone in life does not seem to know that they too are gifts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Created by Crazyprofile.com
Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
  • Resources, References & More Links