.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Intimacy

Though this site will cover many areas such as relationships, desire, the philosophy of love, my favorite past times - travel and photography, divine contemplation, the idea of personal goals and what success could look like, it will also address the areas of peace and the longing therefor. Visit -- The Intimate Longings Reserve new from the Ihoha Collection.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Complicated but Beautiful

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Oh My Goodness!

Lately, I have met those who I would describe as wonder-full as well as those who are just full. I have a need to spread more love around the world because for years now -- long before me -- there have been those who have claimed that this too was the reason -- the purpose of their being. De lui y a besoin de tenir en arrière ceux qui se serviraient de l'intimidation. Étudiez-l'et vous verrez que l'intimidation imite l'intimité. Elle est jalouse de sa puissance.

With no further adieu, I share with you the following prayers and other good thoughts. In these days, we need to know that everywhere, someone is praying in the way that they know how -- praying for good to prevail over evil and peace to reign on the earth.


This is a prayer from Beliefnet.com (written by Mychal F. Judge, OFM )

Lord, take me where You want me to go;
Let me meet who You want me to meet;
Tell me what You want me to say, and
Keep me out of Your way.

Fr. Judge, was former chaplain to the New York City Fire Department. He was killed on September 11, 2001 in the World Trade Center disaster.

This is a Buddhist Prayer also found on Beliefnet.

May the buddhas and bodhisattvas smile upon us with compassion and continue to turn the wheel of Dharma. May all beings be free from suffering and its causes. May all beings have happiness and its causes. May we all quickly achieve liberation and samsara and may the Buddha always appear in the world as long as there is one being who is not yet free.

Some other good things to remember:

Whenever you fall, pick something up.
- Oswald Avery

There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul.
- Ella Wheeler Wilcox

As we learn more about angels and their service, we will learn more about God. Our appetite for the spiritual life will increase and our longing for intimacy with our Creator will grow.
- Ann Spangler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Created by Crazyprofile.com
Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
  • Resources, References & More Links