.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Intimacy

Though this site will cover many areas such as relationships, desire, the philosophy of love, my favorite past times - travel and photography, divine contemplation, the idea of personal goals and what success could look like, it will also address the areas of peace and the longing therefor. Visit -- The Intimate Longings Reserve new from the Ihoha Collection.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Complicated but Beautiful

Monday, August 15, 2005

Thinking


Thought for Today and Tomorrow:

"Ministry is not just for ministers:

In the new spirituality,
a minister is anyone who chooses to use our resources to tend to the wounded heart of the world.

Anything we do can be a ministry,
from menial labor to the highest professional endeavor.

It is our ministry if it is an activity we use to spread peace and forgiveness and love."
From the book Everyday Grace

Here is your Affirmation for today and tomorrow:

I Am as my Creator is
Seeing you
As you were created.
Sharing
Divine Love
With every person I encounter
Is my purpose and my joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Created by Crazyprofile.com
Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
  • Resources, References & More Links