.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Intimacy

Though this site will cover many areas such as relationships, desire, the philosophy of love, my favorite past times - travel and photography, divine contemplation, the idea of personal goals and what success could look like, it will also address the areas of peace and the longing therefor. Visit -- The Intimate Longings Reserve new from the Ihoha Collection.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Complicated but Beautiful

Friday, August 05, 2005

I Am a Member of the Family of Light


by H.R.H. Sophia Asaviour, copyright~1989

The future is not predestined.

I have stepped over the line called time. My decision was made before my birth. I am a Bringer of the New Dawn.

I won’t look back, let up, slow down, back away, or be still. My past does not exist, my present makes sense, and my future is secure.

I did not come to participate in low living, colorless dreams, skimpy giving, or dwarfed goals.

I need no promotions, plaudits, or common recognition. I am honored, prosperous, and exalted. I live in love by grace, stand by faith’s experience, lift by prayer/power.

My pace is set, my gait is fast, my goal is peace, my road is narrow, my way is Light, my companions few, my Guide reliable, my mission clear.

I cannot be bought, compromised, deterred, lured away, turned back, diluted, or delayed.

I do not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of adversity, negotiate at the table of any who work to maintain darkness, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.

I am a Member of the Family of Light.

I must go until Light is established on Earth, give as my Source is abundant, teach until all know, and work until evolution is complete. And when my work is finished, return to my Creator from whom I Am sent.

I am not ashamed of my Creator. I am a Member of the Family of Light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Created by Crazyprofile.com
Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
  • Resources, References & More Links