.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Intimacy

Though this site will cover many areas such as relationships, desire, the philosophy of love, my favorite past times - travel and photography, divine contemplation, the idea of personal goals and what success could look like, it will also address the areas of peace and the longing therefor. Visit -- The Intimate Longings Reserve new from the Ihoha Collection.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Complicated but Beautiful

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Affirmation

 Posted by Picasa

I affirm my independence from
superstition and ignorance.  
Divine intelligence is guiding me.  
I accept this guidance
as now flowing forth
into action through me.
Therefore
I shall do that
which I should do,
I shall know that
which I need to know,
I shall encounter those new ideas I need.
With nonresistance
and complete acceptance,
I let the inward stream of life carry me.  
Every good I have experienced is
now increased.
Every joy that has come into my life is
multiplied, and
there is a new influx of inspiration into my thought.
And so it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Created by Crazyprofile.com
Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
  • Resources, References & More Links